Tuesday, 26 May 2015

New Ted Baker Toiletries

Hey everyone,


So my birthday was last week and I got some really lovely gifts, one of my favourite presents was this gift set from Ted Baker. Not only is it a beautiful toiletries bag but it contains some new Ted Baker products which I'm crazy about!




The first one is a body spray which has a floral scent with notes of jasmine and neroli along with patchouli, sandalwood and musk. It smells very feminine and is perfect for daily use. Unlike other body sprays or perfumes it is not a heavy scent but a refreshing, pretty scent.

This new scent also comes in a body souffle and shower gel, so you can layer it up to last all day. The packing of these new products is also very pretty. With rose gold touches making it look stylish and modern.



I simply cannot get enough of these new products! I think they are a summer staple and look lovely lined up in my bathroom, however I don't think it'll be long until they've all been used up!

Have you tried these new products? What do you think of them?

Let me know,

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment