Monday, 20 May 2013

Essie Ballet Slippers

Hey Everyone,

So I've finally got around to trying Essie's Ballet Slippers! I love the shade Fiji and just wanted to try something which was slightly more opaque and pinker.




I do really like Ballet Slippers however I did have to do four coats before it looked even! It was worth it though as Ballet Slippers is a lovely natural pink shade! 





I love Essie polish's as they seem to last for ages on the nail without chipping or fading! I will definitely be adding more to my collection!

I purchased this Essie polish from Boots and it cost £7.99.

What shades do you recommend that I try?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I ve just discovered your blog, ,t s very nice

    sibel

    www.sbldmrc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty shade <3 My favorite essie color is camera! It's a bright pink jelly! I love jelly nail polishes <333

    ReplyDelete