Monday, 18 March 2013

Zara Office City Bag

Hey Everyone,

So I was catching up on some other blogs over the weekend and a certain handbag featured on several different posts. Which bag I hear you say? The Zara Office City Bag of course!

If you haven't heard of it, where have you been?! This bag has been hugely popular for Zara and amongest bloggers and it's not hard to see why. Being black it goes with every outfit and is perfect for work or dressing up an outfit! Its also a great medium sized square bag with several different pockets to store everything you need to carry ( if your me, that's a lot!)



The lining is a lovely plum colour and the zips are gold which I love! The only thing about this bag is that it does have a lot of pockets so sometimes when your in a rush it is hard to find stuff that you've just thrown in very quickly!



This bag is also ideal for those who carry their laptop/ipad around as it can fit both in very easily.

This bag is one of my favourites and you can always count on Zara for great quality, long lasting handbags. It cost £49.99 which is very reasonable.



What do you think of this bag? Does it appeal to you too? or do you already have it?

xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! It's lush i'm so happy I got it! xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I accidently deleted your comment oops! But I will definitely follow your new blog :) Thankyou for the comment tho xx

      Delete
  3. Love the bag. And looks Big Enough as well. And it appeals to me.

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Sparkle/453775844687872

    http://sparkley-pink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite a big bag! It fits almost everything you could ever need in! x

      Delete
  4. ohh it's nice and structured... looks classy :) i love all the zippers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I do love the gold zips, thanks for the comment x

      Delete
  5. I love this kinda square bags! Three different sections are great for organizing stuff too! ;)
    xx

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me feel very classy haha! and yes I have a different section for keys, phone, books etc :) x

      Delete
  6. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award ! please take a look at my blog and it will tell you what to do

    http://sparkley-pink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that bag is a classic, I might need to buy it :) x

    ReplyDelete