Sunday, 24 February 2013

Essie Fiji

Just wanted to share my new nail polish purchase!

 This is my first Essie nail polish I've always wanted to try it but none of the shops in the town I live stocked it until now! I found this beauty in Boots for £7.99. A little more than what I would usually pay for a nail polish but I've heard so many good things about Essie and this particular shade of polish (Fiji) so when I saw there in Boots and there were only two left on the shelf I just had to have one it was almost calling my name!



It's the perfect shade of pale pink almost a milky pink! One coat left it looking a bit streaky a second improved it but a third made it look flawless. So it was a little time consuming applying it but it was worth it!



I can see this shade being one of my most used ever! It goes with every outfit and looks even better with a tan. The name and shade 'Fiji' has me dreaming of warm sandy beaches! If only...... until then I'll have to make do with my own little peace of heaven in a bottle! 






Have you tried this shade? I'm also tempted by Essie 'Ballet Slippers' it looks almost the same but a little pinker, has anyone tried that one? Let me know please :) 

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend,

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love the clean and simple look! Beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it goes well with a tan! Thanks for the comment x

      Delete