Thursday, 15 November 2012

Pink Bubbly Vaseline

Hi everyone,

I'm a huge fan of Vaseline I love the rosy lips one the best, but I was really excited when I saw that they'd added a 'Pink Bubbly' limited edition Vaseline to the collection.

I love the tin it looks like a luxury lip balm which of course it is! It comes out clear so is perfect for the daytime and luxurious enough for the evening (it really does contain wine extract!). 





The only negative is that i'm not keen on the taste of the product, it is growing on me! I think this is because i'm used to the 'Rosy lips' with rose and almond oil. 



The Pink Bubbly Vaseline is definitely worth trying though as it is limited edition and looks very posh in your make up bag! 


It is priced slightly higher than the original Vaselines but it does last for ages! 

It's perfect for the winter months, keeping though horrible dry, chapped lips at bay! 

Try it for yourself and see what you think,

Pink Bubbly Vaseline costs £3.49 at Boots.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment