Sunday, 11 November 2012

Barry M Gelly Nail Polish

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share my new favourite nail polish with you all. I recently discovered that Barry M have released a new range of hi shine gelly nail paints which are designed to last longer than standard polish and OMG I love them! 




My fave is this red shade named 'Blood Orange' how ever i'd say its more red than orange! Anyway, its much thicker than the normal polish but it has about the same drying time. It dries really shiny and it lasts longer than normal polish too. 



Who needs costly shellac or gel done at a beauty salon when you can spend £3.99 and have your nails look just as good from home! Bargain!



The removal process is just as simple as normal polish and it comes off pretty easily with nail polish remover!

So what do you think of Barry M gelly nail paint? Try it and let me know! 

I'm hooked!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment