Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Zara Handbag

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share with you my new favourite bag ever! I've had my eye on this beauty for a while now after seeing it on various blogs and seeing as though it was payday I thought i'd treat myself!

I ordered it online as I hadn't seen it in my local Zara store and it came within a few days! I was so excited when the postman came, I almost gave him a hug!

Now this bag is rather large and spacious but the bigger the bag the slimmer it makes you look! Right?! Ha ha.





It comes in 3 different colours, Tan, Black and Cream with red and orange details.

The bag cost £39.99 from Zara and in my eyes it was worth every penny :) It's the perfect summer bag too that's why I chose the Tan colour.

What do you think of my new bag? Have you seen any nice one lately? I'm such a bag lady! You can never have enough! 

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous bag! It looks so polished and sleek:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends has this in black and it looks so spacious inside :)

    hahaha im a total bag lady too :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice that I like to just sit and stare at it! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete