Wednesday, 30 May 2012

No.7 Silver Glitter polish

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share another nail polish post with you! I purchased this limited edition silver glitter nail polish from Boots No.7 range last week and I love it so, so much! 



I used my £5 No.7 voucher that Boots are currently giving out when you spend £5 or more in one transaction in store. I love it when they give these vouchers out as you can get great quality products for such cheap prices!



I used a Maybelline silver nail polish before applying the glitter top coat but it also looks nice over other colours too! 



                                                     (Pic with flash!)


The technique I used to apply the glitter was just 'dabbing' it on rather than doing coats as this helped to spread the glitter out better!


The polish costs £8 but with my voucher it was just £3!

I hope you like it! The polish is also available in gold glitter, I think I might just treat myself to that one too, especially as I have another No.7 voucher!

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Gotta love those £5 vouchers :)

    This looks gorgeous... i love glitter polsihes but there always such a nightmare to get off lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this, will definitely have to grab one this weekend when i'm shopping at boots :)! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I hope you don't mind but I tagged you in this blog post
    http://talulahs-attic.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html
    just a bit of fun really :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award :)

    Please come and check it out & do the same for others

    http://www.katielewla.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this nail polish!! And I agree with Laura-Jayn, the No7 £5 vouchers are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love glitter nail polish so much its just so pretty.

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello :)

    this nailpolish is awesome! i love it !! :)
    you have a nice blog and i am well informed about the beauty products, thank you for that :)

    maybe you can check out my blog, and we could follow eachother ?

    kisses from berlin :*

    www.berlintrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete