Friday, 10 February 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam

Hey Everyone,

So I recently saw the adverts on TV and in Magazines for the New Maybelline Airfoam Foundation and was really excited to try it as I'm a huge fan of Maybelline foundation! I currently use Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation but I love trying out new things!

I got the airfoam foundation in the shade 030 Sand as this one matched my complexion best and it cost me £8.99 from Boots.



Now I wasn't sure what to expect with this foundation as I'd never even heard of a foam foundation before so was looking forward to trying it! But sadly this one has left me feeling a little let down!

Before applying the foundation give it a good shake to mix the foundation up. Once you have given it a shake, press lightly on the pump as it comes out very quickly and you only need a small amount to cover the whole face as it's quite thin and spreads easily. The foundation then comes out in a blob! Use a brush or your fingers to mix it if needed then apply to your face. The foam feels quite wet and provides little coverage so you may need to apply one coat, let it dry then go over areas which need more coverage.




This foundation suits those who have blemish free skin as it's very light. I have oily skin and think that this foundation is not really suitable for me as it made my face really shiny at the end of the day and does not give enough coverage for the evening.

I much prefer my previous foundation which is the Maybelline Satin Liquid, but hey it's nice to switch it up abit sometimes!



Have you tried this foundation? What did you think? Let me know please :)

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Ive been so tempted to buy this but ive seen quite a few reviews that have said it wasnt very good :(

    Im glad i read this as i dont think im gonna buy it now

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a disappointment :( I wouldn't recommend it at all! Thanks for reading :) I've subbed back to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting !
    im your newest follower ! hope you can view my page or follow back soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great
    http://fafafoomfarah.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I tried this and didn't think it was that great really.
    So many better out there, but the air foam is pretty cool haha :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete