Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Review: BB Cream

So I was in my local Boots store buying some '17' concealer when I spotted that the item was on 3 for 2, so obviously I just had to get 3 items!!! I noticed that this included BB Cream, which I have heard some great things about so I picked one up and as soon as I got home I tried it out and guess what? I LOVE it!





BB (Blemish Balm) Cream, is very similar to tinted moisturiser in its consistancy. I purchased mine from the brand '17' and in 'light' as I have fair skin. It definitley lives up to what it says on the tube: 'Reveal the magic of flawless skin with this ultimate 'no make up make up'. The all in one creamy formula covers, enchances and protects skin for the ultimate flawless finish and barely there beauty'.



I applied it with my fingers and it blended easily into my skin leaving a healthy sheen. I then used a power over my t-zone where shine often appears throughout the day. The product feels light on my skin and is perfect for the daytime. For the night time you may prefer to use foundation for full coverage.





The only downside to this BB cream is that it does not state if it has SPF. I assume this make doesnt, so you may want to apply a moisturiser with SPF 10-15 minutes before applying the BB cream.

Have you tried BB cream? What do you think about it? Can you recommed any other brands?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I need to try a BB cream. This one looks pretty good! :)Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this BB cream, such a staple in my everyday routine :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice opinion.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At home to Beauty plan, Looking in lieu of the on target cosmetic invention together with a cellulite cream, stretch be a sign of cream therapy, a open neck cream, or else a lip plumper If so, you gain be as long as to the suitable place Discover, compare, and foothold a variety of highly regarded and clinically proven cellulite creams, stretch be a sign of creams, open neck creams, and lip plumpers Cellulite,If you are looking in lieu of how to make free of cellulite and you don’t be looking for to waste a lot in life of money on wraps or else liposuction at that moment you preference retrieve to using a cellulite cream may possibly effort unsurpassed in lieu of you

    ReplyDelete