Sunday, 6 November 2011

Bargain Beauty Buys

Hey Beauties,

So this weekend I was looking for a cheap red nail polish as mine had sadly dried up :( I found myself in Boots looking at the Natural Collection products and found that they were on offer, and you could buy 3 for £5. So what did I do? I bought 3 products!

I puchased a polish named 'Red Robin' and also picked up a clear one named 'Crystal Clear'.


And I am SO impressed with them! I used the clear as a basecoat before applying 2 coats of red and a further coat of clear as the top coat. The polish went on easily and Ive had it on for 3 days and so far have no chips! It still looks as good as the day it was painted! What a bargain! I want to try more Natural Collection polishes now!



If you were wondering what the 3rd item I purcahsed was then here you are! I decided to get a face powder as I was running low at home. I got the pressed powder in 'Neutral' and I have to say that I'm also really impressed with it! It goes on smoothly and reduces shine! I'm sold! Who needs high end products!!!



Have you tried Naural Collection products? Did you like them as much as me? Let me know!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment