Thursday, 3 March 2011

Orangey lips!

Hi There,

My new favourite lip colour at the moment is orange! Yes orange! And I think it's a colour that anyone can pull off if their feeling daring enough! When I get bored of the red lip I choose orange... here are my favourite orange lip products of the moment....
 1. Revlon Colourburst Lipstick ( Peach 075)



This lipstick glides onto the lips easily and gives a great lasting colour. It leaves my lips feeling moisturised and I know that the colour will last all evening.


I purchased this lipstick from Boots and it retailed at £7.99 which I think is quite a bargain as it's quality is very high end.

If lipstick isn't for you then there are a wide range of orange lipsglosses to try my favourites include:

2. Boots Collection 2000, Love Your Lips Lip Gloss in Honeybunch 4

One of my all time favourite high street brand lipglosses! It gives a good colour to my lips and it smells really fruity (a perfect summer lipgloss!) and the best thing is that it only costs £4.19!



3. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in 170 Coral Reef

Another amazing orange lipgloss. However the colour of this lipgloss is much brighter than the Collection 2000 one and the lipgloss is much thicker. The colour lasts for hours however touch ups are definitely needed throughout the day/night.

This lipgloss retails are around £6.99 which is still a really good price for a good quality product.

So tell me do you like the orange lip look? Will you try it?

xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love love love revlon lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would! Especially for summer when I get a tan! Love your blog, now following! Perhaps you'll like mine!!!

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete