Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Metal Mania!

Hi There,


So I'd heard a lot about Coastal Scents make up palette's from some YouTube beauty videos that I recently watched and I really wanted to try it for myself. As Coastal Scents isn't available on the high street I searched online and found that they sell all the different palettes on Amazon.


I chose to order the 88 Metal Mania palette as I could see they were the sort of eye makeup colours that I wear regularly and would get the most use out of. This palette cost £29.49 and arrived around a week or so later and I must say I'm very impressed with this palette!





All the clolours are very pigmented and the quality is excellent. The colours are very wearable and last all evening. What I also really like is that all the eye shadows are in one place and I don't need to buy any more eye shadow for months because I have plenty!


 The palette comes with two doubled ended applicators which aren't of great quality so it's better to use your own eye shadow brushes.

This is just a quick swatch of some of the colours included in the 88 Metal Mania palette. The camera doesn't really do the colours justice! But the palette includes all the colours you could possibly need such as: creams, golds, bronzes, silvers, purples, greens, pinks, oranges, browns, and blacks. There is however no blue.

Have you tried Coastal Scents? What do you think of this palette?

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand of make-up before, but I'll definitely be looking it up now. Looks good value - I love the shades you picked as well, they look really wearable.
    Great post, thanks!
    Kate (www.thebeautyreview.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this palette! I just haven't let myself order it yet! haha

    Great blog!! Just started following =)

    Miranda
    mariahlovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete